Maintenance Technician - Malta
In this job of Maintenance Technician you will be reporting to the Head of Maintenance in order to ensure a robust understanding of all the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems
- You will work as part of the maintenance team identifying any technical faults, which include but are not limited to installations, (both mechanical and Electrical), repairs, calibration and maintenance of all the facility equipment
- Abide by and adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Troubleshoot and repair several different systems (both mechanical and electrical)
- Ensure required inspections/ works are in compliance with legislation and technical standards and logged accordingly
- You will be required to perform basic mechanical skills including but not limited to works related to air-conditioning systems, pumps, filters, plumbing, and basic repair on carpentry
- Be responsible for your working tools, workshop tools and equipment
- Make technical recommendations to the Head of Maintenance on improvements of facilities and plant equipment (includes energy saving implementation)
- Diagnose faults, replace or repair parts, test and carry out any calibration procedures after repair to ensure fully functionality
- Record and log any works/repairs or interventions done as instructed by the Head of Maintenance to ensure all works are fully traceable.
Skills & Experience
- Electrical licence A and B or MCAST Diploma in electrical/ electronics
- Fellenberg/ MCAST Diploma in industrial Electronics MQF level 4
- You will have basic mechanical skills including but not limited to works related to air-condition, pumps, filters, plumbing, and basic repair on carpentry
- Be able to work in a team on a 7 day 2 in 2 out shift basis, with a rotating on call/standby roster.
- Previous experience in a very similar role
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English is an absolute must
- Currently living in Malta
Our client, a growing name in the hospitality industry.
Job Reference - YI166