In this position of an Operations Executive you will be responsible for coordinating call centre operations and providing up to date statistical analysis of service levels, resourcing and capacity. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Contact Centre Manager, providing guidance on scheduling, training, service level agreements and Call Centre Operations.
- Monitoring of service levels across a variety of queues, proactively understanding any issues that will effect service levels
- Responsible for updating Outages and IVR.
- Monitors Staffing levels, absence and overtime requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing contact centre capacity and understand areas of deficiency.
- Creates reports for sites weekly performance, reviews calls received, schedules service, and assigns to appropriate staff or teams for action if unable to resolve.
- Monitors status of all active requests, revises priority status as needed; follows up on all service requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinates daily operation, back up strategies, coordinates action plans to deliver expected Service Level.
- Analyses data and proposes improvements to understand contact reasons, coordinate activities across departments to achieve Customer Experience targets.
- Gathers and analyses performance data and prepares reports for management regarding Call Centre activities, trends, problem areas and training needs.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent skills in data collating, analysing and reporting.
- Considerable knowledge of Call Centre / Help Desk operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the maintenance of data processing equipment.
- Knowledge of the operating requirements and capabilities of peripheral equipment.
- Excellent skills in customer service and communications.
- Ability to translate technical information and concepts into everyday terms
- Fluency In English, Maltese would also be preferred
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - HS231
Our client is an organisation offering a wide range of products and services in the sector of entertainment and telecommunications.