Our Client is seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Officer.
- Handling all administrative duties of the Trust assets;
- Maintaining the Trust Documentation in good order;
- Being the clients’ first point of contact for the purposes of dealing with any requests;
- Maintaining a clear line of communication with the clients;
- Preparing all documentation and pending matters in respect of any meetings which are to be held;
- Filing and scanning of documents, up-keeping of files and other administrative work;
- Attending relevant meetings/calls and taking meetings thereof;
- Handling of distributions and other transactions required;
- Undertaking and maintaining due diligence on required individuals/entities;
- Compiling Minutes and Resolutions as required;
- Liaising with other members of the team (Accounts, Administration and Directors) as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- A University Degree in a related subject;
- A minimum of three to five years experience in Trust and Company Administration;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Organised and possess excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT proficiency;
- The ability to work in a team as well as on his/her own with minimum supervision.
Our Client is a Company authorised to act as a Trustee or Co-Trustee to provide Fiduciary Services.