FBM Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. With a legacy of almost 20 years of conquering markets across the world, FBM is now looking for new ways of expansion, and Operations Manager will have a decisive role in this future!
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, FBM Limited is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze the performance of the products, create methods and analysis to keep eye on the performance of products in different markets;
- Use the previous item to changes games and features in the venues, maxing the performance of each product;
- Propose solutions to our products, concerning their performance in each market;
- Coordinate with commercial and marketing, promotions in loco;
- Manage projects related to the Operational department of the company;
- Contact markets every day to follow up on the projects/ performances;
- Along with local managers, develop strategies to maximize the performance of the products - marketing campaigns, release of games, etc.
What do I know?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Administration or in the related field;
- Project Management Course;
- CRM courses are Extra.
- Deep knowledge in analytics and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Deep knowledge in gaming performance indicators.
- Familiarity with gaming operations concepts – games, revenue share/selling/leasing.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and techniques and mathematical modelling;
- A track record of problem-solving and creativity in finding/designing new solutions and innovative methods;
- Team management skills;
- Communication Skills.
Since 2001, FBM has a long and proud history as a global gaming brand. FBM is synonymous of high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusiasm players and clients everywhere, around the markets we have the presence in.
- Vast experience in the gaming industry;
- Experience in leadership position/ role of high responsibility (5 years +).