Job vacancy: Operations Gaming Support Advisor
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for Operations Gaming Support Advisors
on a full-time basis to support the continued growth of its online operation at their offices, based in Malta.
As an Operations Gaming Support Advisor
, you will manage gaming related queries and issues from identification through to resolution. You will be required to liaise with internal and external parties and act as a central communication point for key stakeholders within the business, with a view to supporting the Bingo, Casino, Games, Poker and Vegas products. We are keen to welcome candidates who want to step into their fast-paced support team and are enthusiastic to learn and grow in their ever-changing industry. If you are a high performing individual, with a curiosity and passion for problem-solving, this could be the role for you!
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Providing support for multiple departments on issues and processes relating to gaming products and providers;
- Reviewing and complete general troubleshooting and escalate any issues where required;
- Ticketing, monitoring of progress and closing or offering a resolution for escalations both internally and externally;
- Testing and monitoring to ensure gaming sites and products are performing effectively;
- Building effective relationships with internal customers and external third-party providers;
- Following a wide variety of processes and procedures in place to support the gaming departments.
From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including all gaming products and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge required. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
- Passion for delivering outstanding service both personally and across the business;
- Ability to problem-solve and seek resolution within SLA;
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the business;
- Organised, logical and applies a flexible approach to work duties
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines;
- Experience in the gaming industry or a service support environment is favourable, but not essential.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference OGSA1019JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.