Sado Co. Ltd. in Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Whilst reporting to the Top Management the ideal candidate is responsible to plan, coordinate, direct, monitor and lead the daily operations and tasks by handling a mixture of elements which include:
- Coordination of marketing;
- Keeping a relationship with the main suppliers;
- Organising the training for employees and mentoring the team members;
- The functional area of administration such as personnel, purchasing, inventory control and any other administrative services.
- Perform duties as instructed by the Top Management;
- Prepare operational progress or status reports;
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties;
- Get involved in the recruitment and selection process;
- Coordinate inventory control and stock orders;
- Coordinate all print development work and manage expectations, this will be achieved through timely communication and documented process and procedures;
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with the supplier;
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations;
- Supervise employees’ daily activities;
- Mentor employees;
- Organise employee training programs and coordinate the creation of training manuals;
- Coordinate the implementation of organisational process improvements;
- Schedule and monitor maintenance for the machinery;
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of service delivery and client satisfaction;
- Confer with Technical Coordinator to coordinate the daily operations activities;
- Confer with team members to accomplish work activities;
- Supervise administrative activities directly related to making products;
- Coordinate advertising and marketing duties;
- Direct organisational operations, projects, and services;
- Attend relevant training and workshops to increase own knowledge;
- As part of your employment, you may be required to travel to conventions and similar events to gain more knowledge and new practices.
Sado Co. Ltd.:
SADO Co Ltd offers key products and services to local printing presses, office equipment and supplies, screen printing and T-shirt printing services.SADO Co Ltd owes its success largely to its work ethics, which mainly consist of investing in the latest technology, forming close working relationships on all levels, selling quality products and providing a service you can rely on. SADO Co Ltd was established by Carmelo Borg in 1978 to provide key products and services to local printing presses. In 2003, Direct Imaging Ltd was established to extend its offering. With forty years of experience, SADO Co Ltd and Direct Imaging Ltd are key players in the local printing industry. SADO Co Ltd also serves smaller printing requirements, offering a variety of office equipment and supplies. TechPrint provides high-quality T-Shirt printing and screen printing on a vast selection of garments and promotional items, handling also medium-large format printing and signage.
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 07:00hrs until 15:00hrs.