Blue Square Aviation Group Malta Ltd is a growing Business Aviation company based in Malta. Due to fleet expansion, Blue Square Aviation Group Malta Ltd. is looking to recruit highly motivated Operational Controllers / Dispatchers
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Operational Controller / Dispatcher's Job description:
Operational Controller / Dispatcher's Requirements:
- Flight Planning, including Operational Flight Plan, NOTAMs, Weather reports/charts, W/B calculations, Performance Calculations, etc.
- Preparation of Crew Flight briefings
- Requesting Overflight and Landing Permissions
- Ground Handling and airport slots arrangements
- Providing ad-hoc and accurate information on the status of flight(s) during the Flight Planning stage (possible Duty-time limitations, Needed Fuel stops, other limitations/factors that might influence the Flight)
- Flight Following
- Working in accordance with International (and national) Regulations, Company’s procedures and regulations as per BSAGM Ltd. Operations Manuals
- Other relevant tasks.
Blue Square Aviation Group Malta Ltd:
Travelling by a private jet is not just a pleasure but a way of life. Blue Square Aviation Group Malta is a commercial aircraft operator approved by Civil Aviation Directorate Transport Malta holding Air Operator Certificate # MT-29. The company offers an overall service for business jet management, continuing airworthiness management, charter sales as well as sale and acquisition support for new and pre-owned aircraft. Long-term established relations with all the major aircraft manufacturers, maintenance facilities, fuel companies and handling agents all over the world along with qualified and experienced personnel allow the aircraft owner to benefit from our experience. Blue Square Aviation Group Malta provides full and individually-tailored service with supreme dedication to the highest levels of safety, security, convenience and comfort in the industry. Our success in providing strong customer focused professional services has naturally made our demanding clients fully rely upon our qualified managers, experienced flight coordination staff, certified crew, carefully maintained aircraft for the provision of safe and luxurious corporate jet travel up to the highest commercial EASA Part CAT standard.
- 1-2 years’ experience within Business Aviation in at least one of the following: Flight Dispatch and/or International flight planning
- EU Passport (or right to live and work in Europe)
- Fluency in English
- International Dispatch License Recognized in EU is not mandatory but preferred
- ARINC Flight Planning Software Experience is not mandatory but preferred
- Worldwide Operations Experience.