HOMEWORKS in Malta is looking to recruit smart, customer-focused Online Sales Executives
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The ideal candidates will be working on sales for the HOMEWORKS website and HOMEWORKS Online Directory. The right candidates will utilise their prospecting and consultative selling skills, be self-sufficient, and take initiative to identify opportunities to sell. In addition to having outstanding interpersonal communication skills, they should have strong knowledge or background in digital media and technology.
*HOMEWORKS would like to reassure applicants that despite these very challenging times, we are taking all necessary precautions to provide a safe working environment.
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base;
- Optimise marketing materials to increase sales through search engine optimization, mobile apps, social media and other marketing strategies;
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities;
- Generate advertising revenues in both publishing and online formats, ensuring all bookings are followed up and recorded accurately;
- Achieve sales and creative targets set by the Publisher;
- Work with Publisher to devise sales strategies to ensure effective planning;
- Report regularly sales reports and meetings with Publisher;
- Manage with very little supervision.
Writeon is the holding company that publishes Homeworks Magazine.
- Ideally 1+ years' publishing and online media sales experience;
- Knowledge of online and social media;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and driven;
- Ability to work under pressure and show attention to detail;
- Fluent in English/fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset;
- Flexible work hours;
- Must have own transport.