One of our clients, in the Education sector in Malta is currently looking to recruit Online English Language Teachers from different time zone to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? One that keeps you young at heart? Are you an experienced language teacher? Do you have a multidisciplinary background?
We are looking for experienced native online English teachers to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s talk. Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help our students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you will facilitate learning to improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. You will oversee their progress by keeping track of their assignments and exam results, in order to provide useful feedback.
- Develop materials and activities according to our curricula;
- Conduct and deliver online classes for groups and 1 to 1;
- Assign class assessment, homework, and interesting exercises;
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans;
- Provide feedback based on workload and students’ behavior;
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades;
- Prepare students for specific exams and prepare student reports;
- Research new language teaching methods;
- Manage groups’ crises and resolve conflict;
- Collaborate with the Director of Studies and the Assistant Director of Studies and administrators to foster a good student experience.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Native Speaker of English;
- Previous experience as an English teacher;
- Must have completed at least 32 hours of CPD in the last 4 years;
- Possess either a TEFL, CELTA or DELTA qualification (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of various teaching methods;
- Deep understanding of the curriculum and English language requirements;
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- A patient and resilient personality;
- Dedication to students and education.