As part of our growth strategy, English Communication School in Malta is looking to recruit an Online English Language Teacher
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assessing the level of the English language in students;
- Teaching students individually and in small groups online;
- Teaching students English language skills using a variety of methods including lecture and visual demonstration;
- Preparing course outlines and goals;
- Assigning lessons, correcting homework, and preparing and grading exams;
- Analysing, recording and reporting progress to the Director of Studies.
- Possess either a TEFL, CELTA or DELTA qualification (or equivalent).
- Have related experience of at least one-two years in a similar post.
English Communication Shcool:
Being amongst the first English Language Schools in Malta, licensed by the Education Department, Accredited Founder member of FELTOM and ISO9001 certified, the school prides itself on a high standard of teaching English as a foreign language.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English;
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to effectively organize time and workload to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Access).