Our client is a leading iGaming Company with operations in a number of European countries. They are now in the process of growing their Malta office and they are looking for an Online Casino Manager to join their team. The main objective of this role is to support the development of an online casino marketing strategy with overall responsibility for promotional marketing and effective customer satisfaction and ongoing standard improvements
- Developing brand marketing strategy as part of a managed services team for online casino to deliver engaging and visually impressive online site
- Manage game positioning, site content and overall promotions visibility across mobile and desktop including working closely with the casino team, VIP Manager, CRM Manager and Planning & Execution team to ensure the most valuable customers are receiving outstanding treatment
- Developing a key understanding all aspects of the Casino platform, including system configuration, reporting functions and bonus/promotion types
- Ensuring all aspects of the casino product are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while reviewing and maintaining all casino rules and terms and conditions to minimise opportunities for abuse and mitigate risk
- Manage the marketing budget, including bonus/promotional spend to ensure campaigns are helping to achieve overall targets, which includes the creation and management of all promotional and reactivation activity
- Possess an in-depth understanding of providers, the casino product, its development process, commercial management skills
- Possess results, data-driven and detail- orientated skillset with good analytical and problem-solving skills in analysing data & report on campaigns and strong attention to detail
- Track record in Cross marketing Sport to Casino
- Be technically aware, comfortable working with multiple IT systems, databases and programs.
- Fluency or knowledge of Italian – written and spoken would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage projects successfully
Quad are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.