Job vacancy: Office & Stock Administrator
Sterling Jewellers which forms part of Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd in Malta is a leader in Jewellery and watch brands but also in nurturing, promoting and enhancing silversmithing and goldsmithing skills to transform previous metals and gems into valuable jewellery. Having in operation over 20 stores in Malta and a fully equipped jewellery and watch workshop, the company is looking to expand and add a member to its office administration team.
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate should:
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies;
- Meticulously handle luxury products, ordering & allocating stock to shops and analyse stock levels;
- Interact with other members of the administrative team and coordinate with their activities;
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence;
- Provide assistance with weekly cash reconciliation reports;
- Create and present reports for senior managers;
- Coordinate and participate in office space planning, maintenance and renovations when necessary.
Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd:
The Sterling Group has traded in the watches, jewellery and fashion domains, resulting in over 120 years of history to date. Through Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd, a purposely set up limited liability company operating this specific business, the Group has grown to have the largest retail distribution network locally. Over many years of it history, The Sterling brand has become, and remains, synonymous with quality watches, jewellery, fashion, silverware and high-end accessories. Apart from expanding horizontally, the Group has also strengthened itself through a vertical integration process, employing skilled craftsmen specialising in custom-made jewellery and watch after-sales specialists, offering a quality in-house after-sales service.
- Have experience in stock control;
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role;
- Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Be in possession of excellent organizational skills;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software;
- Be accustomed to working within deadlines;
- Have a diploma or degree in administration or a related field.