Ferrara Company Limited, Malta is currently looking to recruit a competent Office Clerk
to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. The chosen candidate will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping. An effective Office Clerk
has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. The ideal candidate must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills, must also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible;
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.);
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues;
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc;
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc:
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations;
- Assist in office management and organization procedures;
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages;
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events;
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Ferrara Company Limited:
The origins and foundations of Ferrara Company Limited go back to the late 70’s starting off from a family-run small retail outlet, under the name of Paul & Louis Francica, in High Street, Hamrun, selling gifts, loose furniture and chandeliers. By the early 90’s the need was felt to centralise the business operations and it was decided to build new premises, in an Industrial Estate, Mriehel, which is one of Malta’s largest central commercial zones. Over the years the company expanded and developed into a wholesale retail outlet focusing mainly on loose, outdoor and leisure furniture, houseware, kitchenware, small electrical appliances and giftware. Ferrara Company Limited has successfully been a leading supplier for over twenty years
- Familiarity with office procedures;
- Working knowledge of office devices and computers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Must be able to work within a team;
- Must Speak English and Maltese fluently.