Our client, in the Catering industry in Malta is looking for a part-time Office Clerk / Personal Assistant
to join their growing team.
- Provide executive support to the CEO;
- To interact at all levels within the companies with access to sensitive & confidential information;
- Act as the official gatekeeper, to all calls & visitors;
- Handle CEOs calendar of appointments & managing his schedule;
- Make any necessary bookings in relation to travel, diner & events;
- Prepare minutes and agenda of meetings;
- Ensure required routine reports are sent in a timely & accurate manner;
- Manage the timely & accurate completion of special ad hoc projects;
- Prepare correspondence, sometimes confidential, on behalf of CEO;
- Vet all incoming mail within the company & highlight any correspondence which needs attention;
- Assist in coordinating any activities, within the company, requiring the input of the CEOs office
- Support CEO in maintaining relationships with Business partners;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by CEO or Business support Manager, from time to time.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Previous experiences in a similar role;
- Proficient in English verbal & written;
- The Maltese language is an advantage;
- Good Time management;
- Excellent Organisational skills.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.