G4S in Malta is currently looking to recruit Office Clerks to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
The Office Clerk will be responsible for a number of clerical and administrative tasks including data inputting, answering telephone calls, maintaining the filing system and liaising with customers. An Office Clerk should possess good communication skills; in order to interact with people in a friendly manner, as well as organisational skills; to perform work diligently and help the office operations run smoothly.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Skills and Requirements:
- Greet incoming clients in a courteous and friendly manner;
- Liaising with clients by providing information and responding to any queries;
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages;
- Perform data entry;
- Monitor, forward and reply to emails;
- Schedule appointments and meetings;
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, printers, and scanners;
- Maintain and update the filing and database system with the latest records/reports;
- Copy, collect and distribute office paperwork to the appropriate personnel;
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time.
- Good command of English and Maltese languages both verbally and in writing;
- Computer literate; ECDL Certified (or equivalent);
- 5 O’Levels including Maltese, English, and Mathematics;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring excellent service standards;
- Carry out duties in a professional and courteous manner even when under pressure;
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public.
*Training will be provided.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.