Vassallo Builders Group Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Assistant
to join one of its subsidiary companies on a full-time basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications;
- Managing filing system;
- Performing general office clerk duties;
- Maintaining and entering information into databases;
- Greeting clients and visitors;
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments;
- Answer phone enquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information;
- Perform reception duties.
Vassallo Builders Group Ltd:
Established over 70 years ago, Vassallo Builders is the oldest company within the Group and has been a key factor to the organisation’s longstanding success. The company is known for its dynamic approach within the local industry, and its extensive portfolio that carries some of the Island’s most significant projects is further testimony to this. Over the years, Vassallo Builders has focused on bringing together design, building, construction, waste management, as well as scaffolding, and today represents one of the Island’s strongest centres for fresh ideas, unparalleled standards and continuous innovation.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Should have verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced & challenging environment.