Cymaplus Malta Limited is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main Duties / Job Description:
- Maintaining the day to day running of the office in good order, including the upkeep and cleanliness of the office, supplies of stationery and essential materials etc;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (such as e-mail, letters, packages);
- Administration and back office support to the Employer and other staff as the case may necessitate;
- Collaborating with staff and clients and associates in achieving the goals of the Employer;
- Maintaining the corporate and secretarial affairs of the clients of the firm in good order;
- Managing and maintaining all filing in good order;
- Managing, organising and following up on all billing under the supervision of the relevant financial controller;
- Managing, organising and following up on all invoicing and debtor chasing under the supervision of the relevant financial controller;
- Any other matter relative to the day to day running of the office.
Cymaplus Malta Limited:
Boutique corporate services provider duly licensed as such by the MFSA providing accounting & back office, tax compliance and advisory, advisory, corporate services and international tax structuring to a diverse international client base mainly focused on the Scandinavian market.
- Ability to communicate in English and at least one other European language at a professional level (both verbally and in writing);
- Computer literate (proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel);
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on a variety of tasks;
- A minimum of A-level knowledge of accounting;
- An organised, diligent and careful disposition;
- Positive attitude to get things done and keep things organised;
- Capable of working on own initiative;
- Experience in a similar job is requisite.