Job Vacancy: Office Administrator.
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. Malta is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of its expansion strategy, the Group is offering an employment opportunity for an Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Department you will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Handle all insurance administration claim forms.
- Replacing the receptionist and fulfilling relevant duties such as receiving and relaying telephone calls as well as greeting clients entering the group. head office when the receptionist is absent.
- Providing office support as and when requested.
- Other general ad-hoc administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure as well as having a high attention to detail.
- A minimum “A” level standard of education.
- To be assertive, able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Previous work experience in an administrative role would be considered an asset.
Bonnici Bros Ltd is the founding company of the Bonnici Group. Since the idea was born in 1975, it has provided a multitude of services to private, commercial, industrial and national construction sectors, working on major projects throughout the island. Established by four Bonnici brothers – John, Benjamin, Emmanuel and Mario, the Company’s success is the result of its continued dedication to excellence and quality since its inception. The Company has experienced steady growth year on year. The reputation that it has earned for cost efficiency and completion times along the way is well deserved. The main focus of the Company lies within the local construction industry and civil engineering projects with specialisation in the fields of earthworks, road construction and demolition. Through its dedication to a sustained investment in its people, the latest technologies and its manufacturing plants, the Company can guarantee the best possible results with a team of professionals and experts in the industry. The Company is also involved in manufacturing and export, is an authorised distributor of Sealoflex polymer modified bitumen (as licensed by Ooms International) locally and to North African countries. With an efficient team of more than 140 qualified professionals who have decades of experience under their belt, the Company meets and exceeds the needs of customers both in Malta and internationally continually, and it aims to keep it that way.