AIS Environment is looking to recruit an Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
to the Managing Director on a full-time basis.
Part of AIS Group of Companies, AIS Environment is the first and longest established professional environmental consulting firm operating in Malta, and provides all environmental services requested by industry.
The selected candidate’s main roles would be:
- Acting as the first point of contact at the office: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the Managing Director;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Assistance in organising events;
- General office administration and retention of appropriate office records;
- Assistance in compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Liaison with staff, suppliers and clients.
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consultancy firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.
- The position calls for a smart, hardworking person possessing excellent communication and written skills in English and preferably in Maltese;
- The applicant shall be discreet, well organised, and able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- He/she shall have good telephone etiquette, administrative skills and be able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Applicants need to be currently residing in Malta;
- A valid driving licence is also a requirement;
- The candidate will have post-secondary or Advanced level of education, having good computer literacy, and being well versed in Microsoft Office Applications;
- Candidates with two years of experience in a similar post would be given preference.