CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit an energetic and reliable Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for greeting staff and visitors, answering phones, ordering office supplies and assisting various managers with a variety of administrative tasks.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider while phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. We have a team of 80 employees in our Malta office.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Greets and assists staff, visitors and suppliers;
- Ensures that vending machines are stocked and in good working order;
- Orders stationery and promotional material; liaises with suppliers and printers;
- Handles flights and hotel reservations for business travel;
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mail and packages;
- Orders office supplies i.e. drinks, coffee, stationery, cleaning products, and inventory;
- Scans invoices and petty cash receipts, files invoices, receipts, documentation etc;
- Assists with contacting candidates and scheduling interviews;
- Handles Jobsplus, FSS forms and other mandatory employment-related admin;
- Assists with organization of staff events.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Friendly disposition and a team player;
- A high degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidence at all times;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management;
- Clean police conduct certificate;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written).