We are looking for an organised and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with various teams by handling clerical duties, such as organising paperwork, and scanning and filing amongst others. In order to be successful in this position one should be detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scanning and filing of documents;
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, and presentations;
- Maintaining general office files;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Able to work in a group and work with various departments;
- Professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude for an impeccable first impression to the customers, when in the front office;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire, and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes, and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.