Job vacancy: Norwegian Content Editor (with Swedish)
We are looking for a Norwegian Content Editor to work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high-quality Freelancer content across Sports and Casino, news, commercial and strategy online publications. The person in the role should be responsible for the sourcing, management and retention of suitable freelance writers for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Updating Web Portals via our CMS;
- Sourcing / Management and Retention of freelancers & commission of high-quality original content for several online platforms;
- Editing & Publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximise commercial goals and company strategies;
- Create a strategy and schedule for use of Freelancer content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals;
- Manage and account for Freelancer Budget and Resources;
- Report to stakeholders on Freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation;
- Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver Freelancer content that aligns with GEO Specific sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development;
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion or branding, depending on the occasion;
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure the tone of voice and brand standards are met;
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through the development of content;
- Strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams;
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations;
- Assist in email marketing and Social Media marketing;
- Localize content from English to Norwegian and Swedish.
- Fluent Speaker and Writer of English, Norwegian and Swedish;
- Experience of writing and editing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs on a digital platform;
- Experience in Editing and Publishing management across a Casino/Sports Betting environment;
- Experienced in working within digital content writing across iGaming, Casino and Sports Betting a distinct advantage;
- A flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content;
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products;
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO;
- Basic image editing skills;
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics;
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc;
- A passion for making an impact on real people’s lives with meaningful content and information;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Enthusiastic about Sports or Casino industry.
*Salary dependent on experience and includes a comprehensive corporate benefits package.
GDC Trading Limited (gambling.com):
This is Gambling.com, your one-stop-shop for online gambling news and reviews. Since 2011 we have been providing players with the tools they need to get the most out of online gaming. We only partner with the best of the best when it comes to online casinos, so players can rest easy knowing that any site featured on Gambling.com is a casino of the highest calibre. Our dedicated and award-winning staff has years of experience in the online gambling industry, and as such know all the casino ins and outs. This level of familiarity and knowledge allows us to compile some of the most detailed casino guides and reviews on the internet.