The Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a service-minded Night Auditor
to form part of its night team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be assisting hotel guests during the night shift.
- Posting all daily room and outstanding charges;
- Preparing hotel operating reports and auditing according to standard;
- Preparing credit card summaries and posting to ledger accounts;
- Taking over from the Front Office Assistants, checking and accepting float and takings;
- Accepting revenue and floats from restaurant cashiers, ensuring that these are securely locked away in the safe;
- Correcting any errors or omissions made by cashiers;
- Ensuring an efficient, informative and quick check-in and check-out;
- Being familiar with general knowledge about the Maltese Islands;
- Listening effectively to guests, and taking action on requests/complaints as soon as possible, in a professional manner;
- Answering all telephone calls quickly and politely, using the standard greeting;
- Liaising with hotel departments as required;
- Assisting the Night Manager as required.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Organisational and time-management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Guest-centric attitude;
- Excellent command of English- knowledge of any other European language will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience within a Front Office environment will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Brilliant Hotel Software will be considered an asset.