Maltco Lotteries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Network & Systems Support Personnel
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a Network & Systems Support Personnel
you will be providing user desktop support, whilst being part of a team that administers and monitors our platforms, physical & virtualised infrastructure, network and IT security systems.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
- Maintain secure and highly available systems, infrastructures and computer room environments;
- Monitor and ensure optimal internal networks and systems operations;
- Be the first/second line of support, troubleshoot and/or escalate;
- Maintain hardware and software inventory;
- Collaborate with other team members on projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Have undertaken or is currently reading for technical computer-related courses/certifications (work experience is not a requisite);
- Be willing to learn and adapt;
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours;
- Be in possession of a valid driving license;
- Have the ability to work well within a team.
If you are seeking to embark on a career in the ICT field, this is a unique opportunity to work, learn, gain experience and excel in a mission-critical operational environment with several areas of specialisation.
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private health insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual performance evaluation.
Join their dynamic team and be part of our success. They invite you to send them a detailed CV highlighting your areas of expertise and professional qualification together with a covering letter.
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.