Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an MT5 Operations Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are the MetaTrader 5 Trading Operations team at Deriv.com. We make sure that the products and services that our company offers on the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform (a multi-asset platform for trading forex, stocks, and futures) function effectively. We devise strategies to increase trade performance and leverage our market intelligence to create business advantages for the company.
As an MT5 Operations Analyst
at Deriv.com, you will be working with the MT5 trading platform, an all-in-one platform where forex, stocks, and futures can be traded. You will develop and execute a clear strategy for monitoring margin trading activities, achieving the best pricing, and managing risk through hedging. You will perform fundamental and technical analysis on the market, measure key performance indicators, and ensure the best execution at all times.
What you’ll do:
What you have:
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure, while mitigating risk through hedging;
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, and trading sessions;
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy;
- Provide feedback, suggest improvements, and discover new business opportunities reinforced with effective competition monitoring;
- Measure the impact of products and new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quotes filtering;
- Improve the daily operations of the MT5 Trading Operations team with your perceptive understanding of market trends in terms of MT5-related solutions;
- Assist client-facing teams with trading-related inquiries;
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and dealing;
- Assist with regular reporting requested by regulators and address other regulatory related issues.
What we’ll give you:
- University degree in Quantitative fields such as finance, mathematics, statistics, physics or other relevant fields;
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets;
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- High attention to detail;
- What’s good to have;
- Working experience as an MT4/MT5 Dealer;
- Professional trading experience;
- Knowledge of R, Python,SQL, MQL5 ,Power BI, and other data visualisation tools.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Travel and internet allowances.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com
) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com
offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.