Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit an MS&T Specialist II to join their Manufacturing Science & Technology (MS&T) team on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the MS&T Sr Specialist and is based in Bulebel.
The holder of this position is mainly responsible for:
- Supporting and coordinating scientifically and technically the introduction of new products into the manufacturing facility;
- Facilitating technically and scientifically investigations into manufacturing and product issues;
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for operational efficiency improvements through the application of technology and best practice manufacturing;
- Maintaining the manufacturing supply chain by improving product manufacturing robustness;
- Supporting the qualification of alternate sources of active pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients.
We would like to hear from people who:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Have an Undergraduate (Hons.) Degree in a Science Discipline, preferably B. Sc. or B. Pharm, Pharmaceutical Technology;
- Preferably have experience within manufacturing operations, Pharmaceutical Technology, R&D, or Quality in the pharmaceutical industry.