Ferratum Bank P.L.C. in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Ferratum Bank P.L.C. would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
As a bank Money Laundering Reporting Officer, you shall be responsible to oversee all aspects of the Banks' AML/CFT activities, including monitoring of day to day application of the measures, policies, controls, and procedures adopted by the Bank to ensure compliance with its AML/CFT obligations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advise the Bank’s management, in conjunction with the Head of Legal and Compliance, on measures to be taken to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards;
- Establish policies and processes to manage compliance risks;
- Assess, with the support of the Bank’s in-house counsel, the possible impact of any changes in the legal or regulatory environment on the institution’s activities and compliance framework;
- Oversee the implementation of well-documented policies and procedures;
- Liaising with and organizing training for employees and Bank officials on the relevant policies, procedures and other codes of conduct;
- Identify practical and feasible solutions for the Bank’s and other group entities’ business requirements;
- Ensure that compliance monitoring is carried out through a structured and well-defined compliance monitoring programme;
- Report to the Bank’s senior management and Board of Directors on the Bank’s compliance risk vis-à-vis AML/CFT and its management;
- Liaise, where necessary, with regulatory and supervisory authorities;
- Conduct and coordinate reviews and testing of the relevant functions in relation to the above.
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, knowhow and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory and AML/CFT framework in Malta;
- Financial Services related academic qualification;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as MLRO or similar position;
- Experience leading a team of motivated individuals;
- Have a pragmatic and solution-based attitude in respect of compliance and AML/CFT matters.