Job vacancy: Mobile App Developer
About the Team:
We are the Mobile Development team, responsible for designing, developing, and operating our mobile applications. We handle troubleshooting and debugging the apps to optimise their performance. We employ creativity, precision, and agility to create attractive, well-functioning apps.
About the role:
As a Mobile App Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features. You will handle debugging and troubleshooting to improve mobile app functionality and create advanced applications.
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications, writing high-quality code and tests;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile apps;
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle;
- Analyse, enhance, and support our existing mobile applications;
- Work closely with QA, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UX for our mobile apps.
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift;
- Distinct competence in mobile app development for at least one platform;
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences;
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimization techniques in Android or iOS SDKs;
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer in Android and iOS.
Perks and benefits:
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store and the Android market;
- Experience in implementing UI animations;
- Experience in working with finance-related companies.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexi hours.
We will also assist you with your work permit or EU Blue Card, and relocation for your family.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.