Richmond Foundation, Malta is looking to recruit a Mental Health Recovery Officer
on a full-time basis to join their team.
The ideal Mental Health Recovery Officer should be:
Richmond Foundation is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation which provides community services for persons with mental health difficulties. It strives to promote mental health and to prevent mental illness amongst the public.
- In possession of a university qualification in one of the caring professions, including Social Work, Nursing, Youth & Community Studies, Psychology and Occupational Therapy
- Strongly motivated to help people in a practical and direct way
- Able to function well in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Successful applicants must be fluent in spoken and written Maltese and English
- Have their own transport and be in possession of a clean driving licence.