Playmobil Malta is looking to recruit a number of full-time Mechanical, Electrical and/or Electronics Technicians
to work on different day and shift patterns in different departments/sections.
*Playmobil would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, we are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
The main tasks, amongst others, include:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Assisting supplier personnel in installing or upgrading machinery;
- Relocating machinery;
- Repairing, modifying or upgrading machinery, as per agreed timeframes;
- Maintaining the repair request system and providing feedback as necessary;
- Supporting Production and other departmental personnel in case of machine breakdowns;
- Creating preventive maintenance working instructions;
- Conducting preventive maintenance on machinery, as per schedule;
- Identifying machinery parts that are prone to wear and tear;
- Issuing of requests for spare parts;
- Updating machine and preventive maintenance information on internal company software.
Playmobil Malta Ltd. is one of the leading toy manufacturing companies on the island. Established locally since 1974, Playmobil Malta employs over 1000 employees and offers various career opportunities, good remuneration packages and various benefits to our employees.
- Have a minimum BTEC National Diploma Level 4, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Electronics, OTD or equivalent;
- Have excellent verbal communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Be highly motivated and able to show initiative;
- Be organised and able to work with or without supervision;
- Have an analytical mind to diagnose faults and solve them expediently;
- Be willing to work on a 3 shift pattern.