As a Marketing Specialist, you will support in the planning, development as well as execution of cost-effective marketing campaigns and associated marketing communications activity.
- Research and source new international industry events and exposure opportunities
- Negotiate with event producers and external vendors to procure exhibition space, ensuring the best value for the company’s investment
- Identify appropriate displays and support materials for each event
- Liaise with the designated event team to ensure that installation of displays is performed on time, within budget and meets all requirements
- Administer participation in events based on established objectives, including also on-site administration
Brand & Campaign Management
- Act as a brand champion for the brand or a related subsidiary
- Ensure that the right marketing material is available to all internal employees in a timely manner
- Manage and execute go-to-market campaigns for internal and external product launches
- Coordinate completion of defined campaign activities by working with team members on tactics such as advertising, direct/email marketing, events, contests/promotions, creative/theme development, graphic design production, social media and more.
- Ensure campaigns are implemented on time and within budget with clear campaign objectives in line with all parties’ requirements
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including flyers, stationery newsletters, websites etc.
Market & Competitor Research
- Monitor competitor’s activity from an event and marketing activity point of view and issue a report on a regular basis to all interested parties
Implement marketing best practices and test new marketing technologies, methods and strategies for specific campaign product areas.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in having developed and managed marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in marketing/advertising
- Business acumen and ability to quickly understand an audience and their business requirements
- Experience in commissioning creative work from external agencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good project management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the telecoms industry or a technical background will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication in English, Maltese would also be an asset, along with great organisation and planning skills
- Currently living in Mala
Job Reference - CC197