Nestle Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Marketing Product Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic experienced marketing professional who possesses initiative, creativity, strong problem solving and analytical skills. He/She will form part of a Marketing Team and must share their passion for their brands and business. In this role, the right candidate will develop and implement the consumer-marketing program to build brand preference for some of Nestlé’s leading Brands.
Nestlé is the owner and producer of World-renowned Brands such as Nescafe, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Fitness, Aqua Panna, San Pellegrino, Nesquik, Buitoni, Maggi, Kit Kat, Perugina, Smarties, Lion and Milkybar. The candidate will drive all the elements of the marketing mix and they'll use a deep understanding of shoppers/consumers, customers, and competitors insights to develop and execute innovative brand and business strategies.
Education and experience:
- Develop and implement the marketing program to build brand preference for the assigned Brand in line with Company objectives and strategies;
- Provide analytical monthly updates on product sales performance with proposed actions;
- Review and report on an array of performance indicators including financial performance indicators;
- Propose and discuss opportunities and initiatives with sales and trade-marketing colleagues to maximize topline and execute Point-Of-Sale Projects;
- Maintain healthy business relationships with all the stakeholders especially with our distributors & marketing agencies;
- Co-ordination with the Supply Chain Department in order to have an adequate stock level;
- Discuss and propose category performance and opportunities with sales and trade marketing colleagues to maximize topline and execute Point-Of-Sale Projects;
- Conduct market researches on existing and new products;
- Identify new opportunities for Product Launches;
Nestle Malta Ltd :
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role within a similar position in FMCG;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or an equivalent marketing related qualification;
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in order to lead to the successful deal conclusion;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure;
- Experience in leveraging social media and digital marketing initiatives as a part of a broader integrated campaign is an asset;
- Experience of working with market research data;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Proactive approach in proposing new ideas and out of the box thinking;
- Strong project management skills;
- Fluency in English is a must while any other language will be considered as a plus.