Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
Our client is seeking a person that has specialised experience in Digital Marketing & SEO. Forming part of the Marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To assist in the planning, execution and optimization of the online Marketing Campaigns and efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy, including creating monthly plans for social media pages.
- Liaise with designers to create new, creative artworks and marketing material.
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and suggest solutions to increase visibility and engagement.
- Create monthly reports to measure the success and performance of every social media campaign and ad-hoc posts.
- Create internal and external newsletters.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic SEO and CRO plan in line with reaching the department’s and company’s objectives
- Coordinate with the creative content team to guide them into developing targeted SEO friendly content.
- Work with our in-house developers to manage ongoing onsite SEO optimisations.
- Set-up, manage and measure A/B tests.
- Assist with the management of paid campaigns where required.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics.
- Report regularly on marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Skills & Experience
- A passionate digital marketer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an SEO position.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- An effective communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative and diplomatic team player who is well-organised and efficient.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload to hit deadlines consistently.
- Hands-on, driven and motivated.
- You are data-savvy, analytical with a knack for reporting.
- You will have an excellent command of English and be currently living in Malta.