General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Channel Activation Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Lead, coach, and develop the Market merchandisers into reaching the company’s merchandising objectives and standards;
- Coach the team in the placing of product displays in outlets according to merchandising standards ensuring a return on investment as per the Company’s Business Plan;
- Lead, manage and improve the Company’s ongoing merchandising strategy in its’ entirety – planning, process, technical development, data analysis, monitoring, reporting, and follow up;
- Monitor and ensure that Total Ageing Management is carried out effectively and efficiently;
- Manage Market Activators (merchandisers) route rosters in an efficient way;
- Identify potential new outlets where to place merchandising material and guide into creating interaction points;
- Handle the HR aspect of the Activation Department;
- Ensure that the merchandisers are provided with the necessary data and targets of performance on a daily, weekly monthly, and quarterly basis;
- Handle all requests related to signage and other trade initiatives as necessary.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- Knowledge and experience in the FMCG sector, together with a deep understanding of the market and trade, highly desirable and will be given preference;
- Proven experience in managing and coaching a team. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power Point;
- Strong leadership and organisational skills;
- Good analysis skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good Communication skills;
- A diligent and well-presented individual with a commitment to quality, leadership, drive, and results-oriented;
- ‘A’ Level Certificate Level required/Diploma Level preferred.