Tipico Services Malta Ltd is looking to recruit Working Students or interns to join their team on a full-time basis for the role of Corporate Communications
We are Tipico, a market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Working Student/Intern in Corporate Communications?
Does the possibility of putting your English language skills to use to shape the Communication in a stable iGaming company excite you? If so, the Corporate Communications team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The Working Student/Intern in Corporate Communications will be heavily involved in the editorial work for both internal and external corporate media for Tipico.
Your playing field:
- You will contribute to a variety of corporate communications inclusive of: Employee Newsletters, Mailings, Intranet & Slack, Corporate Websites, Social Media channels, and Press statements/releases;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the conception and implementation of communication campaigns;
- You will be responsible for media monitoring and the creation of the daily digital media review;
- You will prepare and follow-up on media, public relations, and sponsored events.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are eager to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas on how to communicate to both our internal team members and external customers and we want to hear your thoughts;
- English Language Skills. You have a strong command of the English language and can speak and write in it natively/fluently. It would be desirable to have a previous journalist or editor experience. Any writing samples formal or informal would be welcomed;
- Analytical. You will conduct topic and content research for the Corporate Communications team and feedback on your learnings;
- Tech Savvy. You have a strong knowledge of WordPress, Slack, Social Media Networks, Photoshop, and video-editing.
This is how we score with you:
- Score extra points with us by having experience in the gaming industry;
- We are the leading Sportsbetting company in the German market and employ many native German speakers, so knowledge of the German language would be considered valuable;
- We employ people from around the globe so a strong desire or previous experience working in an international environment would be desirable.
Tipico Services Malta Ltd:
Established in 2004, Tipico is the leading sports betting company in the German market. Headquartered at the Portomaso Business Tower in Saint Julians, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1000 retail outlets predominantly in Germany. Tipico also offers a wide range of online Casino and table games. Tipicoâ€™s growth has always been incredibly strong and shows no sign of slowing in its core market and in new markets which it is opening. Today over 5000 people work in Tipico shops and the company is some 200 strong in Malta with additional teams in Germany, Croatia and Columbia. Tipicoâ€™s highly experienced and dedicated staff, its strength in software development, pervasive marketing strategy and world renowned brand ambassadors prove to be a winning combination when it comes to servicing our customers and keeping Tipico as the number one sports betting company in Germany.
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow;
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential;
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering the successful candidate a 1-year definite contract, a competitive salary, private health and dental insurance, and subsidized parking;
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+-year-old kids? We’ve got a game plan;
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice;
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology;
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections;
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.