Northern Gas and Power Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an SEO Specialist
to join their Frontend Development team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist
based in Malta for our UK, French, and US targeting websites. Your knowledge is beyond traditional keyword optimization and you understand in-depth the everchanging SEO world and how to hack your way around it to obtain groundbreaking results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts;
- Managing our Wordpress minisites;
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimised;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors;
- Preparing detailed strategy reports;
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines;
- Running PPC campaigns;
- Developing link building strategies;
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors;
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords;
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO;
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Experience with Google Analytics and website optimisation tools;
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMS;
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills;
- Ability to clearly articulate technical terms to laymen and to translate their feedback;
- Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- An inclination to contribute to the creative process;
- A devotion to delivering the best possible SEO results;
- Independent with a sense of ownership in work contribution;
- A ‘can-do’ and problem-solving attitude.
Northern Gas and Power Ltd:
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future.
- Attractive salary package offered based on experience;
- Training, development, and opportunities for career progression;
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment;
- December off, yes December off!;
- International travel opportunities.