One of our clients in the Retail, Wholesale, & Distribution industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Day to day management of the Malta marketing team;
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans / calendars in conjunction with the various brand, retail and merchandising teams;
- Develop creative content across all brands;
- Develop and execute, in collaboration with the brands, all marketing activities including social media, POS, instore collateral, promotional activities / events and sponsorships for the relevant brands;
- Responsible for all media procurement such as digital/social media; billboards/street barriers; printed media;
- Procure and analyse relevant market research;
- Monitor, evaluate, review and report on all marketing activity and results;
- Manage the relevant marketing budget and ensure all marketing activity is within agreed budget;
- Monitor online competitor presence;
- Attend or otherwise ensure presence and promotion at sponsored events.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing, communications, or graphic design
- 5+ years experience in retail marketing, preferably with a strong knowledge of sports and fashion environment;
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative – often while juggling several projects at once;
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and social media platforms;
- Ability to understand and analyse trends;
- Proficient with Microsoft suite;
- A passion for the outdoor and sports industries;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Fluent in written & spoken Maltese and English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.