Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you are a creative thinker, an innovator, and a dependable member of the marketing team. You are skilled in creating campaigns that increase brand recognition, trust, and customer acquisition. Our ideal candidate has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our target audience and company values;
- Assist in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns;
- Write marketing content drafts for a variety of channels;
- Work with our copywriters and designers to optimise marketing content;
- Conceptualise, edit, and publish digital content such as videos, infographics, and posts;
- Work on printed materials to supplement online products;
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports;
- Organise webinars and webcasts;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, and ensure that our brand is at the forefront of industry developments in mobile marketing.
- A university degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and Social Media Marketing concepts;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- A passion for being up-to-date on the latest digital marketing channels and tools;
- Good balance of creativity and analytical skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Travel and internet allowances.