One of our clients, in the creative and media industry in Malta, is currently looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Senior Content Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Writing and editing of content in line with the guideline;
- Work with UX, SEO, and the Product Manager to prioritise the development of content that matches our product strategy and user needs;
- Maintains and develops the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team;
- Performs competitive and qualitative content audits;
- Sets clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives;
- Mentors junior members and further develops their content skills;
- Provides creative and strategic content input.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Five years’ experience working within a content role (preferably within the online affiliate industry) and at least two years’ experience in a content leadership role;
- Knowledge of content strategy within the digital product;
- An analytical mind that is comfortable setting performance metrics;
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills;
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams with widely diverse backgrounds together;
- Experience within the casino and slot verticals considered an asset.