Abertax Quality Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a zealous experienced Marketing and Management Assistant
to join their team within their Marketing department on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Undertake administrative tasks to ensure the coordination of various marketing activities;
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects;
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/questionnaires;
- Assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies;
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Local Marketing and Sales;
- Prepare promotional material;
- Compose online content for the company’s website and social media accounts;
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, news etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market;
- Prepare marketing-related presentations for Company;
- Willing to travel abroad for participating at events.
- BCom in Marketing and Business or Accountancy or equivalent;
- Good understanding of marketing principles;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach;
- Good knowledge of market research techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
Abertax Quality Ltd:
ABERTAX Technologies Ltd. was set up to research, design, and produce innovative products. It started its operation by assisting bfs (Batterie Füllungs Systeme GmbH). Today we have a number of innovative patented products; for use with our standard Battery Management System (BMS), and our new enhanced wireless Battery Monitoring System (e²BMS), the Capacitive Level Sensors (CLS) and Gas Release Valves (GRS) and the Intelligent Battery (IB). All products primarily aimed at use in the battery environment. Further in our range, we offer Magnetic Valves (MV) for industrial cleaning machines and for Roof Tanks / Water Storage Tanks. Research and Development is an ongoing process with a team of electrical, electronic, and chemical engineers with more than 25 years of experience in battery technology. Having accumulated a wealth of experience and expertise in the design and production of battery ancillaries, ABERTAX has positioned itself as a leading developer and manufacturer for advanced battery accessories and components for energy storage systems and is the preferred supplier of many international battery, industrial vehicle, and machinery manufacturers. Teamwork and collaboration ensure we deliver customer satisfaction which is the basis for our success.