Job Vacancy: Digital Content Lead
Evolution Gaming is a world-leading B2B Live Casino provider with approximately 7000 employees across 14 locations. The company develops, produces, markets, and licenses fully integrated Live Casino solutions to gaming operators globally since 2006. Evolution operates major studios in Latvia, Malta, and Georgia, in many other sites in Europe, Canada, and the U.S. and is rapidly expanding to other locations around the world. Since 2015, Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic. In line with our key corporate value ALIVE, we are entrepreneurs who innovate for a living and always look for the next opportunity. We want to stay ahead and we don’t stop. Our reliability comes from our commitment to DO RIGHT by acting with integrity in everything that we do and always aiming for top-quality in our delivery. We believe that our advantage is that we WORK TOGETHER and we celebrate our diverse backgrounds as critical to our business success. Our operations in Malta hosts our commercial centre and the hub for our international tables. From our Malta studio, we broadcast in more than 15 languages to operators globally. Evolution Malta is our third largest site, close to 800 people from more than 50 nationalities work in our Malta-based teams. Our Malta location offers a fast-moving, multi-cultural, and dynamic work environment in a sunny setting.
We're seeking a Digital Content Lead
to join the Global Employer Branding and Internal Communications team. Reporting to the Global Head of Employer Branding and Internal Communications (EBIC), the candidate's key responsibility is to build and maintain the organisation’s digital global brand presence with the main purpose of attracting talent from all over the world to join the ever-growing Evolution team. Work with Evolution’s Global Head of EBIC to map out the company’s global digital brand strategy, including planning initiatives that support the brand positioning and the business goals. Curate and create the content and implement the strategy on the company’s global digital platforms targetting talent, such as LinkedIn, GlassDoor, Facebook, Instagram, Career Page, etc.
- Liaise with local Employer Branding and Communications and Talent Acquisition teams to establish local social media strategies in-line with local branding and recruitment needs and plans. Act as the digital content expert and work with the local teams to support in the creation of digital content needed to create engagement and generate candidate leads and C.V inflow;
- Manage and efficiently scale social media campaigns for selected markets, including creating and posting social media posts, setting up social media adverts, monitoring analytics, and analysing the performance of those campaigns, as well as creating reports on campaign performance;
- Manage the work on creative content required for the agreed strategies, provide a relevant copy, and support designers in imagery. Liaise and direct photographers/videographers etc as required. Act as the main point of contact for any global and/or local digital marketing and design agencies;
- Be up to date on current trends in social media and digital marketing, advise and support other teams in their work on the platforms.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Brand Management, Marketing or similar;
- 3-5 years’ experience in running multi-market social media campaigns for mid-to large-size company/brand (independently or in project leading position) - creating organic and paid content as well as monitoring and reporting on campaign performance;
- 3-5 years of managing projects (independently or in a leading position) in relevant work scope (digital marketing/social media marketing, marketing and/or communications/PR.);
- Proven experience from working key digital platform management systems like Business Manager, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Google Analytics etc.;
- Structured and analytical with experience from data-driven campaigns. Comfortable with reporting performance and working towards set business KPIs;
- Proven experience of working with and/or managing creative teams (videographers, designers, photographers);
- Excellent English, written, and spoken. Additional languages are an advantage;
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, without losing focus on quality in delivery;
- A self-dependent team player with a can-do attitude and a strong passion for digital content as a means to boost the business and build an (employer) brand;
- Basic knowledge of design tools such as InDesign or Photoshop will be considered an asset.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Comprehensive training;
- Professional and personal development – Evolution is in a hyper-growth phase and offers multiple career opportunities for high-performing and ambitious talent;
- Health insurance;
- Gym membership;
- Dynamic working environment.
*If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.