Ferratum Bank P.L.C. in Malta is looking to recruit an SEM Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
The SEM Manager
will be responsible for the paid search accounts for 6 markets and manage all paid search campaigns and budgets for Google and Bing. The SEM Manager will work as part of the regional marketing team with a focus on maximizing ROI, driving traffic and most importantly converting visitors into customers.
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity - our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor - we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect - we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams - we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
- Creating and executing SEM campaign strategies in line with the wider marketing team for 6 different markets;
- Account management;
- Managing campaign budgets;
- Executing tests, analyzing data and identifying trends in order to achieve optimal ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Tracking and reporting performance;
- Researching and analyzing competitor campaigns;
- Sound SEM experience; online customer acquisition and conversion;
- Google ads and analytics certification;
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and best practices in SEM;
- Web analytics experience;
- A/B and multivariable testing experience.
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, knowhow and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- A role with responsibilities in an inspiring and energetic global work environment;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Possibilities for career development;
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development;
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company;
- A friendly atmosphere and supportive team.