One of our clients in Malta is seeking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Senior SEO Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Work closely with the other Senior SEO Analyst in order to support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions;
- Conduct keyword research, create content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager;
- Perform competitive research;
- Execute off-page optimisation according to approved strategies;
- Support other Senior SEO Analyst with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals;
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools;
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly;
- Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through;
- Be up to date with current SEO practices, and willing to keep learning new skills associated with the role;
- Be comfortable working in large teams and small ones, according to the needs of the project.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.