P.Cutajar & Co Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
To ensure the efficient running of the marketing department digitally. Your job will focus on the digital marketing of the company which would include the creation, execution, and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns. You will also be expected to participate in all the company’s marketing activities and will be included in all campaign strategies. You will be in charge of assigning all artwork jobs to our in-house graphic designer. You must be both passionate and driven by all the brands you promote. You will be working with world-famous top brands such as Lavazza, Bacardi, Martini, Ferrero, Häagen-Dazs, Solaris, Corvo Glicine and many more.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Educations, Qualifications and Special Training:
- Content creation, content script and content execution- You will be in charge of the execution of all digital adverts. Facebook and Instagram adverts need to be tested through A/B testing. Reports on each social media campaign will be generated after every campaign;
- Research- You will be researching into what other brands are doing locally and what brands are doing internationally;
- Social Influencers and Instagram Accounts- You will be in charge of our social influencers and will be handling all the Instagram accounts, including Instagram stories;
- Google Ads- You will be in charge of running any google ads and PPC Ads for certain campaigns. One of your main goals will be to increase traffic to our online shops;
- Brand photoshoots and videos- You will be coordinating brand photoshoots and videos for campaigns along with the marketing manager;
- Events- You will be involved in all the marketing events of the company. You will need to cover all events digitally;
- E-mail Marketing – You will be in charge of all e-mail marketing that needs to be done in the company;
- Management of databases- It will be your job to make sure that all databases are kept up to scratch;
- Budgets- You will be in charge of all digital budgets and will make sure that campaigns run within budget;
- Marketing drive- You will be in charge of the organisation of all marketing files in the marketing drive together with the graphic designer which includes material to do with the marketing department;
- Integrated campaigns – together with the marketing manager, you will be included in the organisation of the multi-platform campaigns including client-facing shop signage, radio, TV, billboards, and digital platforms;
- You will be tasked with coming up with ideas for an annual strategy for our brands in collaboration with the Marketing Manager;
- You will be in charge of creating reports on each of our marketing campaigns for management.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing with a Bachelor’s degree related to Marketing.
- Creative and passionate about marketing;
- Experience in SEO, PPC, E-mail marketing and Analytics;
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Develop a good understanding of the FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) industry;
- Develop a sound understanding of the products and services offered by the company;
- Motivated in reaching Company’s sales targets in relation to marketing;
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have a flair for photography;
- Manage stress in a positive manner;
- Understand the importance of keeping up-to-date records;
- Creative and innovative, sociable and outward-looking with a keen sense of teamwork;
- Able to work well under pressure and very organised;
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team;
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
P.Cutajar & Co Ltd:
- Must be a strong charismatic individual with a positive character, lots of energy, drive, and enthusiasm;
- Assertive but diplomatic;
- Infect others with enthusiasm, suggest solutions to problems, questions, and challenges, overcome obstacles and work very hard to achieve objectives;
- Flexible and prepared to work overtime when needed.
P. Cutajar & Co Ltd is one of Malta's leading local importers and distributors of wines, spirits, food and confectionary, boasting an extensive portfolio of brands such as Ferrero, Lavazza, Bacardi, Martini, Häagen-Dazs and Olly's Premium Eats. The company also operates fashion retail outlets Coccinelle and Solaris. We feel proud to have been at the forefront of the markets in which we operate for over 149 years.