As the Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive, you will report to the Marketing Manager and assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of the company's online marketing efforts. You will have a passion for digital and content marketing and is tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the company’s ongoing and upcoming marketing online campaigns.
- You will assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with current and potential clients.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy, including creating monthly plans for the company's social media pages.
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and suggest solutions to increase visibility and engagement.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Create basic social media artworks using a photo and design software.
- Create monthly reports to measure the success and performance of every social media campaign and ad-hoc posts.
- Create Digital Marketing efforts using Web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Prepare internal and external newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels to Collaborate with our web designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Assist in the organisation of internal and external events
Skills & Requirements
- Social Media and Digital Marketing or similar experience in a similar role Marketing role would be an asset
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords and SEO/SEM is a plus
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Knowledge and experience in creating basic artwork using any Photo and design software/s is a plus.
- Structured and very well organised along with demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - WT164