AX Hotels Business Unit in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role objective is to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The successful candidate should have a passion for marketing and technology and be a well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Executive should be conversant with internet's capabilities as a strong asset to securing growing revenue, be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc);
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.);
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website;
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience;
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google
- Analytics, WebTrends, etc.);
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Skills and experience in creative content writing;
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Diploma in Digital Marketing or relevant field.
*Interested candidates are to send their CV and covering letter
AX Hotels Business:
AX started in 1975 in construction. The company was awarded a couple of landmark building and civil engineering contracts and by mid-eighties, it was already a well-established construction company with Malta’s largest hard rock quarry, the largest pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete plant on the island. Development was a natural diversification for the company. AX group developed individual terraced houses, large scale residential blocks, office blocks, hotels, restaurants. And in 1982 AX ventured into hospitality with AX Sunny Coast 4-star complex in Qawra being its first investment. And soon after the Group inaugurated the largest hotel in Malta, the 4-star AX The Seashells at Suncrest Hotel. Today AX hotels manage 6 hotels including the 4-star AX The Victoria Hotel, a 200 year Palazzo Capua and a 5-star city designer hotel in Sliema – AX The Palace. In 2017 AX hotels launched its lasts edition – AX The Saint John Boutique Hotel in Valletta and in 2019 they will be opening one more in Merchant Street. In 2015 AX Group launched the first retirement village on the island redefining the later lifestyle with the luxurious Hilltop Gardens and Simblija Care home in Naxxar. Today the AX Group of companies is a household name in Malta. It’s synonymous with landmark constructions and developments such as the superstructure Parliament in Valletta or restorations like the Birgu ditches. It’s a shareholder in the Valletta Cruise port and Valletta Waterfront and plans to launch the UNESCO approved tunnel underneath Valletta connecting Birgu and Sliema in the coming years.