Atlas Insurance PCC Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Brand Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a creative, organised brand guardian to promote the Atlas brand across the full spectrum of our marketing activity.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Atlas brand, with the objective of increasing sales and brand awareness its target market;
- Working closely with the Marketing manager, team and creative agencies, this role requires the planning, development, and implementation of holistic and innovative marketing, media and PR and promotion programs in line with leading-edge marketing practices.
- You must be creative;
- A great planner with excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- A confident and positive personality helps.
Atlas Insurance PCC Ltd:
The Atlas Group of Companies forms one of Malta’s foremost insurance and financial services organizations with a staff complement of over 170. The flagship company of the Group is Atlas Insurance PCC Limited (“Atlas”), a general business insurer operating an extensive intermediary network across the islands. Atlas was the first direct insurer to convert to a Protected Cell Company (PCC). Atlas gives promoters the opportunity to own their own EU insurance vehicle with less capital and less cost, also avoiding fronting requirements. Atlas is an independent PCC giving the option to promoters to outsource cell management to authorized insurance managers. Cells in Atlas can also write third party risks, where our substantial active core provides added security and flexibility. The company maintains substantial surplus funds over regulatory requirements. Atlas is a forward-looking insurer with ambitions for growth, always striving to identify and ready to exploit new business opportunities. Another member of the group is Ark Insurance Management PCC Limited that provides insurance management services for international general insurance and reinsurance companies including captives, protected cell companies, and ILS fund managers. Ark also offers the hosting of management cells for third party foreign insurance managers which enables them to avail themselves of Ark’s local licensed insurance management services capability and representation at a lower cost when compared to obtaining a stand-alone license.
- At least 3 years’ experience;
- Degree in business or communications;
- Knowledge of graphics and layout software;
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese.