deVere in Malta is looking to recruit a Content & Marketing Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Passionate about Writing? Isn’t it time to make your words pop? deVere is hiring and wants talented, optimistic and creative writers to join their marketing team now!
deVere Group is an award-winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, ground-breaking fintech services and other new market developments. You will be based in deVere’s back-office operation in Malta, a hub of dedicated, hardworking employees all working towards a common goal which is to provide top-notch super-efficient service to the global offices. As a Content Writer
, you will focus on enhancing the Company’s brand and creating well-thought, attractive content to be published on the Company’s main websites and social media outlets.
You will be responsible for:
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Maintaining and enhancing current web content, as well as generate new content utilising SEO tools;
- Writing market news, promotional content, recruitment adverts, press releases, blogs, tweets, etc;
- Proofreading content before publication;
- Doing market research to discover new trends;
- Collaborate with several departments both in Malta and overseas, seeing to their marketing needs and ensuring that the market content used is up to date and adhering to the Company’s policy and procedures.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- A strong command of the English language and a passion for creative writing;
- Strong multi-tasking and good time management skills;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education or the equivalent;
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing will be considered an asset.