Hugo's Group in Malta is currently looking tor recruit a Junior Social Media Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Junior Social Media Executive
will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The ideal candidate must gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, the website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Qualifications and Assets:
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications;
- Able to make use of social media marketing tools;
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles;
- Create and implement social media marketing plans;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions and increase reach;
- Define the most important social media KPIs;
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML);
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns;
- Manage and oversee social media content while measuring the success of every social media campaign;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Promote content through social advertising;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing;
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- At least 1-year experience working in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices;
- Must have a good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess knowledge of web design and publishing;
- Possess good knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.