Red Acre Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Affiliate Executive
to join their team within their Marketing Department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will help build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners.
You will be coming from a background of sales or business development. You will have a proven history of managing existing clients requirements so well that you preempt their needs. For new acquisitions, you will have experience using research methods, cold calling, social media and campaigns to drive our growth.
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliate partners;
- Monitor performance, optimise and manage existing affiliate partnerships;
- Help create, plan and execute marketing acquisition campaigns;
- Work closely with the Head of Affiliates;
- Suggest and implement initiatives for growth;
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and/or changes;
- Ensure all KPI’s, traffic and affiliate sales targets are met or exceeded;
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing and Head of Affiliates.
- At least 6 months experience as an Affiliate, affiliate manager or similar role;
- Passionate about driving sales;
- Strong in communication, negotiation and analytics;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to work well in a team.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.